Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tis the season for...death by pumpkin?

OK, I think I need to cut back on the pumpkin treats (except maybe for pumpkin ale, it's not technically a sweet).  All that spiced sugar must be going to my head because I suffered a lovely case of stupid this week and ended up studying the WRONG FRIGGIN'  SECTION for the exam.

Uh huh, instead of studying abnormal sleep patterns, I somehow decided to study tube feedings (which won't be tested until the mid-term).  Needless to say I panicked when my classmate started quizzing me about sleep disorders on the morning of the exam, and I realized that I had completely forgotten to review the notes from that particular chapter.  Thank goodness my classmate was kind enough to go over the the outline with me (and that I had at least attended and supposedly paid attention during the Sleep Lecture).  I owe said classmate lunch--but am electing for running to the convenient store for a hasty Amazon card while I focus on getting my shit together.

Visiting ghosts and ancestors, if you're listening, I didn't think this was going to be a cake walk.  If it's alright, I don't need any more April-Fool-ishy scares over the next 24 or so months.  Thanks and happy halloween!