Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscar Buzz

"How not to pose with your newly won peoples' choice award...

Hold that crystal tear drop of dubious honor right under your eye, symbolically reminding America of heartbreak you have suffered and sobbed over in the past year.


Wrap yourself in a dominatrix's shower curtain and cradle it like the baby you'll never have with Justin Timberlake.

courtesy of January 2007 employeecomedy.typepad.com/news/celebrity_crap/index.html"

What's the likelihood of my housemates using the washer and dryer at the same time as the Oscars circus? I haven't actually gotten around to watching the nominees on the big screen, hence my review of Juno has to wait until I have both the time and desire to glimpse Maiden, Midwife, and Crone parables.

I'm vaguely optimistic about completing Sunday chores here at Reality Bites Co-op. Ideally, the rest of  shared company will remain sufficiently engrossed within their--dare to dream--thinly padded/carpeted rooms to allow me un-interrupted excursions between bedroom and basement.